Friday, October 24, 2008

Weekly Roundup - Opening 10/24

I have to admit that I'm more than a little disappointed in the movies released this week. I was really looking forward to both Changeling and Pride and Glory, but both have had so-so reviews. The other movies released are very niche ridden, with Saw V and High School Musical 3 only appealing to the die hard fans of each series. And then there's Passengers, which should be coming to a cardboard bin near you soon. Uggh.

Weekend Suggestion:

Since I have to pick 1 movie to recommend seeing this weekend, I'm going to have to go with Changeling. Clint Eastwood is a solid director and Anglina Jolie is going for her second Oscar with this film, so it can't be too bad.

And If you want something better than what's offered up this weekend, go back and check out Appaloosa. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

No comments: