Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Passengers

Movie Info
Directed by: Rodrigo Garcia (Things You Can Tell Just By Looking At Her, Six Feet Under)
Written by: Ronnie Christensen (screenplay)
Starring: Anne Hathaway (The Princess Diaries, Havok), Patrick Wilson (Lakeview Terrace, Hard Candy), David Morse (Disturbia, The Green Mile)
Genre: Thriller
MPAA Rating: PG-13 - for thematic elements including some scary images, and sensuality
Runtime: # minutes
Reviews
RottenTomatoes Score: 20% Fresh
MetaCritic Score: 39/100
IMDB Rating: 5.4/10
My Response: This movie is why there are those $5 DVD bins at Walmart. Seriously, look at the poster and try to NOT imagine it ending up as the DVD cover in some cardboard bin. Can't do it can ya? Didn't think so. Skip it and hope Anne Hathaway starts making good movies again.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Hope she starts making good movies AGAIN? Name one good movie she's in. I dare ya.

Holmbody said...

Brokeback Mountain. Dare completed.

And for a bonus:

The Princess Diaries....you have to admit that it's hard to change the channel when it's on.

Erica said...

Damn it. Ok, but she sucks in it. And I love that you are willing to admit that you watch the Princess Diaries when it's on TV....especially because I switch the channel as fast as I can ;-)

Holmbody said...

Well, in my defense, I don't change the channel TO The Princess Diaries, but I don't change it FROM it either.