Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Choke

Movie Info
Directed By: Clark Gregg (directorial debut)
Written By: Clark Gregg (screenplay), Chuck Palahniuk (novel)
Starring: Sam Rockwell (Confessions of a Dangerous Mind), Angelica Huston (The Addams Family), Kelly Macdonald (No Country For Old Men)
Genre: Comedy
MPAA Rating: R - for strong sexual content, nudity and language.
Runtime: 89 minutes

Reviews
Rotten Tomatoes: 78% Fresh
MetaCritic: 45/100
IMDB Rating: 7.0/10
My Input: I loved the novel this movie is based on, and I really hope the film is able to capture the dark comedy from the book, but with Gregg being a first time director, I'm skeptical. However, early reviews seem pretty solid, so I'm looking forward to checking this one out!

2 comments:

eSPy said...

Welcome to Blogspot! Great Review! I look forward to reading more of your posts on upcoming movies.

Holmbody said...

Thanks espy! I'm going to try to post several times a week, so make sure to check back often! :)